Q: When is the General Election this year? Where do I vote?
A: The General Election for 2023 is Tuesday, November 7th. Fourth Ward residents vote at the Board of Elections building at 401 State St.
Q: I’m not going to be here on Tuesday, November 7th. What can I do?
A: You can either Vote Early, or request an Absentee Ballot.
Early Voting in Hudson takes place at 401 State Street – the same place where Hudson’s 4th Ward residents regularly vote.
Dates for Early Voting are:
Dates and times for 2023 General Election Early Voting:
- Saturday, October 28: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, October 29: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday, October 30: Noon – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 31: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 1: Noon – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, November 2: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 3: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, November 4: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, November 5: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
If you are going to be away during this time, and would like to vote Absentee, here are the instructions:
VIA MAIL: If you are going to be away and want to vote Absentee, you can request an Absentee ballot. You must fill out the Absentee ballot form, see below, and mail it in, within a timely manner, before the General Election date of November 7.
IN PERSON: Voters can stop in at any time (M-F, 8-4) to apply for Absentee Ballot at 401 State Street. If the ballots are available, you can vote right then and there.