Rich / Trixie is known for getting stuff DONE!
Let’s give the 4th Ward a VOICE!
• Opened a Financial Services Technology support office in Hudson – providing professional jobs and full benefits.
• Organized eight Pride Parades and Bed Races within the City of Hudson. Current Board Member of Out Hudson. Organized countless events throughout the City.
• I am from a family of NYS public school teachers. This past year, I was part of the tutoring program at the Hudson Area Library, helping 8th grade students – mostly with their math homework.
• Started a cookie-baking business in the City of Hudson, Trixie’s Oven, supplying fresh-baked cookies to local residents. I also baked the ‘Bernie Cookies’ in 2016, and raised the maximum allowed for a single contributor towards the Bernie Sanders campaign in 2016.
• I own two houses on State Street between 3rd and 4th. I am committed to the community and the 4th Ward. I have no intention of moving anytime soon!
• Certified yoga instructor, and vegetarian for over 15 years!